John Ringling's Ca'd'Zan

Located in Sarasota Florida the Ca'd'Zan was built by circus mogule John Ringling and his wife Mable. The Venetian Style plazzio was completed in 1925 and willed, by John, to the State of Florida in 1936. The Ca'dZan underwent an extensive restoration in 2001. IFACS Inc. was chosen as the company to spearhead the restoration and Andy Compton led the team to restore the interior decorative finishes including furniture restored in his North Carolina studio.

Works perfomed by Andy Compton for this job included -

 

  • Cleaning Systems Development for Interior Finishes

  • Historic Finish Conservation and Coatings

  • Canvas Painting Removal and Repair

  • Inpainting of Cleaned and Repaired Surfaces

  • Gilding

  • Furniture Conservation

  • Plaster Repairs

To Contact Us Click Here.